Art-Print Silk Crêpe Blouse
Blouse in stretch silk crêpe de chine has a placed De Kooning-look abstract print for Boho cachet, plus solid-black binding at the shoulders, slit cuffs, hem, side slits, and back yoke.
• 95% Silk, 5% Spandex
• Tapioca White, Shale Melange Gray, Smoke Gray, Electric Blue, Heliotrope Pink, Peridot Green, Black, Cabernet Red, Azulite Blue
• Classic fit
• Stretch crêpe de chine
• Solid black binding at the shoulders, slit cuffs, shirttail hem, side slits, and back yoke
• Shirt collar
• Placket with smoke mother of pearl buttons
• Two-ply back yoke with box pleat
• Dry clean
• Length: 26 3/4" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Style Number: 5-TP-1798
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
This free-flowing, nine-color art print blouse is a vibrant statement to wear with black or white, and yet it also contains seven brights that work with many solid bottoms in the collection.
This eye-catching design takes inspiration from American Abstract Expressionist artist Willem de Kooning. The gestural, multi-hued design captures the exciting energy of Manhattan where a new generation changed the art world.
Silk crêpe with generous stretch offers the best of both worlds: it has a subtle luster with a luxurious look and feel. Plus, with the stretch, the fabric can conform to the body's curves, creating a more tailored look without feeling too tight or restrictive.