Pleated-silk Bar Jacket
Jacket in stretch faille applied to pleated silk satin chiffon recreates the glamour of the classic bar jacket. It epitomizes the "Extra Suit Coat" trend, when worn with the matching skirt.
• Faille: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex Satinn: 100% Silk
• Classic fit
• Single breasted
• Hand-sewn snap placket
• Portrait collar
• Long sleeves, slit for turnback option
• Pleated satin side panels
• All panel edges are luxe purled merrow-stitching
• Front and back seams, applied satin waistband and front and back shoulder yokes for shape
• Grosgrain ribbon appliqué with tie at waist
• Lined sleeves
• Dry clean
• Length: 24" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Coordinates with NEUE 114342
• Style Number: 105342
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order. Learn More
Why We Love It
Over sixteen stretch faille appliqués are hand-applied to a bodice of pleated silk satin and accented with a grosgrain ribbon tie.
Although a comfortable classic fit, the extra tailoring gives this jacket a bespoke couture vibe. The wide portrait collar, rounded shoulders and peplum details combine to elevate this piece to high fashion.