Palm-patterned Knit Jacket
Although versatile beige, this pointelle knit jacket evokes a lush Mediterranean palm garden. The allover jersey stitch palm leaves contrast with reverse-jersey veining.
• 53% Cotton, 46% Recycled Nylon, 1% Spandex
• Sandstone Heather Beige
• Semi fitted
• Jersey and reverse-jersey palm leaves on a pointelle-stitch ground
• Full-needle ribbed notched collar, lapels, placket, cuffs and hem
• Three jersey-lined patch button pockets
• Beige mother of pearl buttons
• Fully fashioned
• Dry clean
• Length: 27" from high point shoulder based on size M
• Style Number: 110909
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
As a tribute to our summer Amazonian theme, this knit jacket adds tropical foliage to outfits in complex stitches that create a jacquard effect. The pointelle stitch body features jersey stitch palm leaves and reverse jersey veining.
This soft knit sweater jacket introduce a new, irresistible neutral shade. This cool beige sandstone adds an architectural feeling that puts emphasis on novel design design. It thereby becomes a balancing neutral for more colorful bottoms.
The nylon component of this cotton-rich yarn was gleaned from surplus yarns and/or pre-constructed garments. Both are purified for an unforgettable second act. The nylon affords unchanging strength and structure to the cool cotton in this piece.