Dip-dyed Ombré Dress
The full-skirt dress is in vogue. Our Sincere belted dress in Italian stretch cotton, has both a full sweep and a rich dip-dye design, based on a lucky Paris flea market find.
• 77% Cotton, 20% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
• White, Seafoam Green
• Classic fit
• A-line shape
• Convertible shirt collar buttons in for a stand collar option
• Each dip-dyed by hand
• White button placket to drop waist seam
• Sleeveless with elasticized extended shoulders for a cap-sleeve look
• Front stitch-and-release pleats, side seams, back pleat and hip skirt gathers for shape
• Hidden pockets
• Self sash tie belt
• Dry clean
• Dress length: 45 1/2" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Skirt length: 27 1/2"
• Style Number: 115805
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order. Learn More
Why We Love It
No two of these dresses are alike, as each is hand dipped in the refreshing seafoam green dye, creating an ombré effect of exquisite subtlety.
Inspired by a flea market find at the Porte de Clignancourt. We've recreated this cotton dress with its contrasting exquisitely shaped long torso and extravagantly full skirt in a deluxe Italian stretch summer poplin — all cinched with an elegant sash belt.
The only thing that could possibly make this dress even better is its cleverly concealed deep front pockes.