Tweed Sheath Dress
Sheath dress in Italian jacquard tweed incorporates sustainable materials for effortless élan with environmental sensitivity. The shape is defined with insets of solid Italian denim.
• Tweed Jacquard: 56% Recycled Cotton, 25% Polyester, 15% Recycled Polyester, 4% Other Recycled Fibers Denim: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
• Denim Blue, Navy Blue, Mint Green, Ivory White, Powder Blue, Aegean Blue, Putty Gray, Black
• Classic fit
• Sheath shape
• Straight back
• Hidden back zipper with hook and eye
• Angled pockets with standout welts
• Front and back princess seams, side seams and center back seam for shape
• Back slit
• Lingerie loops
• Dry clean
• Dress length: 44" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Skirt length: 27"
• Coordinates with ANYA 105561
• Style Number: 115561
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order. Learn More
Why We Love It
Elevated denim isn't a modern approach, but a nod to the history of the fabric, often worn by French aristocrats. We've revived this use in a fabulous jacquard sheath dress. Top it off with its matching coat for unsurpassed star quality.
The world is now a better place because of this sheath dress. That is due not only to the elegant design, but also the pro-active environmentalism behind the scenes: 75% of the fabric is recycled.
This Italian-designed fabric gives the impression of an infinitely rich, hand-assembled patchwork. It's a look that depends on a mix of smooth, ribbed and bouclé textures, plus seven soft colors.