Ombré Mikado Jacket
Ombré puts a fresh floral twist on watercolor-inspired apparel. This blazer in Spanish Mikado features a hand-dipped, two-toned ombré design in soft pink and deep red that has a lily vibe.
• 100% Polyester
• Frosé Pink, Sangria Red
• Single breasted
• Notched collar with peaked lapels
• Sangria button in genuine mother of pearl
• Long sleeves
• Shoulder pads
• Angled besom pockets with flaps and on-seam side entry
• Back vent
• Front and back princess seams, side seams and center back seam for shape
• Fully lined
• Dry clean
• Length: 29 1/2" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Style Number: 105642
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order. Learn More
This spectacular two-toned design is an original combination of pale pink and deep wine red, inspired by a rare calla lily. The dip-dying process is done by hand, so no two garments are the same.
This Spanish-milled fabric has comfortable stretch that makes it a desirable spring option. The shimmering luster is a sophisticated touch that will get you noticed.
The coordinating pants are a solid sangria red, making the jacket the statement piece in this impeccably tailored suit. A must-be-seen-in spring imperative.