Print Stretch Silk Crêpe Blouse
Add large and small exotic paisley motifs to your look. This affluent placed print blouse in stretch silk crêpe de chine features ten shades that coordinate with solid bottoms in the line.
• 95% Silk, 5% Spandex
• Black, Bold Apricot Orange, Heliotrope Pink, Electric Blue, Tapioca White, Ultraviolet Blue, Deep Caramel Brown, Warm Camel Brown, Bright Peach Orange, Azulite Blue
• Classic fit
• Stretch crêpe de chine
• Shirt collar
• Smoke mother of pearl button placket
• Two-button cuffs
• Angular shirttail hem
• Bias binding at the hem and 2" above hem in front and back
• Front darts
• Back two-ply yoke with box pleat
• Dry clean
• Length: 26 1/2" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Style Number: 1-TP-1704
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The exotic Persian print of this stretch silk blouse is large enough for you to enjoy inspection of its myriad motifs. Engineered to lie perfectly across the placket, the lavish print employs ten saturated shades to make its maximalist point.
Silk crêpe with generous stretch offers the best of both worlds: it has a subtle luster with a luxurious look and feel. Plus, with the stretch, the fabric can conform to the body's curves, creating a more tailored look without feeling too tight or restrictive.
All the buttons are shimmering smoke mother of pearl. The back yoke is two-layers thick. The shirttail is accented with bias binding at the hem and at 2" above the hem in front and back.