Italian Plaid Riding Jacket
This riding jacket updates your equestrian style with rich Italian, yarn-dyed plaid suiting. The dark brown collar, pocket flaps, and chest pocket are soft faux leather for added flair. Women’s luxury jackets emphasize fine fabrics and tailoring. The best ladies’ jackets have a dress-up/down versatility and comfort.
• Shell: 69% Viscose, 26% Wool, 3% Polyamide, 2% Elastane Combo: 52% Polyurethane, 40% Viscose, 5% Oher Fibers, 3% Elastane
• Bright Peach Orange, Chocolate Torte Brown, Bold Apricot Orange, Periwinkle Blue
• Classic fit
• Italian, yarn-dyed plaid suiting
• Notched collar with curved lapels
• Faux-horn buttons at front, functional hem plackets, and cuffs
• Shoulder pads. Front and back princess seams
• Dry clean
• Length: 31" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Style Number: 1-JK-1767
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
This opulent plaid is well deserving of the fine tailoring of this design. The curving notched lapels, front and back princess seams, and cutaway hem contribute to this classy shape. Further evidence of skilled tailors at work are the accents of faux leather, deftly applied to the collar, pocket flaps, and chest pocket welt. The buttons at the cuffs and hem slits are functional.
This posh Italian import fabric follows the season's fruit trend with the inclusion of bold apricot and bright peach threads. Together with the deep caramel, they make an inviting impression for fall.
This equestrian-inspired jacket will never go out of style. Complete the look with its chic matching riding pants. The ensemble would be a fashion-forward standout at the Beeder's Cup world champion race in November. It's a tony look that expresses your sophisticated personal style.